VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

Hi Spondoolies A very good question . Yes those shares not taken...

1. 35,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 961
    Hi Spondoolies A very good question . Yes those shares not taken up by shareholders will revert to the Underwriter. I intend making some phone calls to find out more about this underwriter. If shareholders do not take up their entitlements then this could give one party a controlling interest in VIL A takeover by stealth. I will be taking up my holding and I feel as a Long Suffering Shareholder I am being SHAFTED by not having the right to apply for some of the shortfall. I am not allowed to allot any of my entitlement to another party but the director who is applying and underwriting some of the offer CAN. STINKS. This stock on Fause Point alone is worth a lot more money the well was drilled off structure and the Production facilities are already installed. My advice is Take up your entitlent as when the drill is started this stock will Double At Least. I payed up to 3.5 cents on the Fause Point drilling results that did not live up to expectations when the Production equipment was installed. DYOR I will fill you in with whatever answers that I get Cheers Towie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.