BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

Stand By, page-22

1. 531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    I saw your post few days ago and thought someone else might answer your question but it turned out Bellamy's forum was quite. I will just briefly share my humble thoughts.

The brand that Camperdown Powder recently got CFDA approval was Yashili, a subsidiary of MengNiu Milk (One of the two largest dairy companies in China and the very company that brought A2 milk to fame). Please note that, it was MengNiu Milk's Chairman Niu Gensheng who said A2 milk was suitable to Chinese on the national TV got Chinese people to buy A2 milk. I don't know whether Bellamy's got GuanXi or not but this news could give us some insights.

The share price drop could also happen to companies that have good news to come, for example A2M. The reason is that investos want to shake shares out of mum and dad investors so they can buy at a cheap price. For example, Yashili CDFA approval news was out on the 29/12/2017 but a lot of investors didn't know due to the language barrier. The Morgan Stanley was able to push the price down to $10.30 level to accumulate a number of shares before the run away gap happened. Therefore, there are a lot involved in the share price movement.

I really enjoy the current Bellamy's management because I think they know their stuff.

The most helpful thing to do as small shareholders is to report the inventory level at your local stores so we together can get a better picture of Bellamy's future.

All the best to the shareholders and happy Chinese New Year!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.