NOR 2.78% 3.7¢ norwood systems limited

Totally agree Mr K, Having done a thorough look back at IOS...

1. 494 Posts.
    Totally agree Mr K,

Having done a thorough look back at IOS English mile stones.

It's worth noting that, IOS English World Phone app did not have significant reporting of growth in revenue until about the two months after release mark.

It's also worth noting android is 5 times the market of IOS, so its easy to gauge how the Android English app should be doing compared to how the IOS English app did at the same point in time (number of days from release).,
    plus
    other languages population are approx 18 times the English speaking world, a point some posters here seem to be overlooking, when saying android (x 5 IOS) is priced in..

Pre launch testing for IOS English resulted in 10,000 downloads,
    so logically Android should have come in at about 50,000 downloads,
    but it came in at 250,000 downloads
    that is about x 25 not the x 5 it should have been, and only a day later it is at 350,000 downloads x 35.

It took IOS English 14 days from launch to reach 50,000 downloads, which (x 5) is the point android should have hit 250,000 downloads it being 5 times the market.

If one says Norwood operating costs are approx $12,500,000 so far, and
    with IOS English, approx 1 download is = to$1.50 in (fluctuation) revenue,
    then IOS English plus Android English should be into a maiden profit (on paper) the same number of days it takes IOS English revenue reach $2,000,000 from launch, but today at least the user acquisition is x 25 - x 35 (5 - 7.5 times faster).

It's early days but so far the Android download figures are blowing the IOS download figures out of the water, performance wise for the same point in time.

The above maiden profit forecast is only taking into account Android should be x 5 not as it actually is performing at pre launch and at the moment, x 25 - x 35 the downloads of IOS English at the same point of time release.

Plus the language multiplier should be "upto" 18 times that.

Had I got in at the start and made $4m, I would take my bird in the hand right now as well, so I am not surprised to see a pull back from profit taking, today.

All my opinion but based on the figures released since, the IOS English world phone app release given the mile stones and the number of days they took to achieve.

Regards Mark H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.