BMN 13.0% $2.60 bannerman energy ltd

stand-off, page-42

1. 307 Posts.
    Grizzly1,what you have said has merit..."Capital raising's galore, not just in the U sector folks. Remember CBA WBC MQG (RIO in process) etc etc. (not to mention the effective recapitalization of the entire US financial system by the US taxpayer)"

"Big picture, we're in a bear market rally.... there will be another down leg......and naturally the trigger & whether it (world markets) test previous lows is the 64$?.."
    I think the uranium sector will be greener on red days in the near future. This super cycle has begun and is building nicely across the sector.
    Goldman Sachs predicts U3O8 prices will vault 50% by yrs end. Superpower economies are fast tracking nuclear energy agenda.The world is parched for uranium and that situation is set to tighten.Nuclear is the most potent and efficient source of energy among its peers.The GREEN SOLUTION zero carbon dioxide.I dont think this sector will test resent lows as might others.
    Big picture uranium sector will perform very well based on the simplest of fundamentals.Supply and demand.
    Stormboy1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.