HHI 0.00% 0.5¢ health house international limited

Stand out Growth stock in 2016

1. 1,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Big statement but VELPIC LIMITED will be the stand out growth stock for 2016
    Russell Francis has an absolute killer product which is the only one of its kind in the world and when Richard Branson and Apples CEO say that your product is going to disrupt a sector of the Management/Employee Training Industry with a cloud base software package well that alone is a huge wrap..!! Russell was ABN Amro's  go to man when they wanted an internet platform as was Rupert Murdoch when he wanted a betting software platform for the horses. Russell was the go to Internet Nerd Dude in London.
    Thru my networking  in the mining industry of which i spent a little time, I built up a friendship with a mate who heads some of the biggest mining companies Human Resource Teams in the country. The impressive Mount Gibson Iron (MGX) is just one of the companies and they just so happen to use Velpic Limited's Software/Dashboard product  which he stated to me first hand during this week in conversation that theres simply nothing else like this in the market. This is first hand words from a guy who is head of HR for some of the worlds biggest miners based in W.A.
    So this is where we stand as of mid November
    * Company Listed on ASX 12.11.15
    * Raised Initial $4,000,000 Dollars with ease
    * Has a World Class Product of the only kind in the world (Cloud Based E Learning for Corporate Sector)
    *Not only is the VPC product aimed at the Big Corporate Sector  but its also about to launch a small and medium sized business Product Strategy to be rolled out in the near term.
    * VPC has current $2,000,000 p/a income from the product  that is growing and has been growing 30% month on month for the past 13 months straight
    *Russell has simply created a killer team including Xero executive Ms Leanne Graham whom has world class credentials within Saas based businesses so much so, just alone in NZ she grew the customer base for Xero from 4,000 to 120,000 customers just in 3 years and grew revenues over 500% in that small timeframe.
    *Place Affiliate Agreements and Resellers in place
    * VPC Currently fully diluted has about 500million shares on issue and a current market cap of just of $20million AUD.
    In closing and having thoroughly researching this business thru and thru, every possible box has been ticked for me.
    I suggest as i do every time, do your own research and judgement on this stock. At a current level of 6c i will be purchasing more come Mondays open and sincerely feel totally comfortable with investing close to 6 figures in this company. After 20 years of experience in the stock market, for me an opportunity like Velpic Limited rarely comes along with such potential to totally disrupt the existing worldwide practices  within the Employment education system. This is a killer product with a killer Board of Directors to match.Its earning serious income and i look forward to the massive growth that Leanne Graham and the board will roll out. The Sell pitch is the last part of what i see a huge growth story unfolding  for us shareholders and no better hands is that in GLTAH and enjoy the ride ahead..
    Johnno261
    http://www.theaustralian.com.au/bus...ted-velpic-chair/story-e6frgakx-1227602312556
    Last edited by johnno261: 14/11/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.