MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

stand still, page-5

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Sorry about this, but...
    No, I cant elaborate - no point even if i could, as it cant be substantiated and thats fair i think for everyone.

I used the word "confirm" in my last post - In fact, to be completely respectful, i can't "confirm" anything by way of its true definition. Only a Director or an official party can confirm anything regarding the company.

I know (as do others) that my intention was to say that by "confirmation" i meant 'regarding my confirmation needs, as discovered by cross-examining another posters claims' and that it was a confirmation relevant to MY CIRUMSTANCES ONLY...not the companies.

I dont like ramping at all, up or down.
    I've realised recently that in reality, any one poster can only say they did this (phonecall) or that (attended meeting etc), but cannot say that anything is confirmed about a company - only Directors can.

So essentially I can only give my opinion regarding what i feel has been confirmed to me for my own investigation/investment in MAE.

I kind of wish this pseudo "confirmation" facet of HC posting was presented in the disclaimer when signing in -
    - because its easy for people to purport to know something of fact that is only something that has formed strongly in their own mind - even if it is partnered with evidence and facts etc, something that has been "confirmed" can only be confirmeable if the source is answerable/responsible for the fact. Anyone else is just a spectator.

For the record, i stand by the general point of my last post 100%, i am just redefining the context of the statement.

So either way, i believe we have another 2 (late) parties in lockdown with our data. And as a result, i expect a preice epr share offer in the next week to two.

Cheers.

L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.