RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Stand strong and vote NO!, page-56

1. 620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    it will be lodged - who knows when - but it will happen . I was talking ti a researcher yesterday who has lots of exierience with regulatory authorities and he was saying that it is quite unusual that FDA get on board last - usually the other way around. He didn’t think it was beyond scope thst something political may have held it up - this guy is a world renowned researcher at a uni and been through the process numerous times.

it will be presented- it will eventually get approval . All my opinion of course.

This company is very young - it will grow, and growth will compound each year I believe. Once it gets momentum (and momentum has only just started) it will move forward. It’s like the Billy cart I had as a kid - would start ever so slow - creeping forward ever so slightly - slowly getting faster and faster until it zoomed past my friends to win. We are on a hill my friends, the momentum is slow, but the wheels are now turning (into Telehealth - meditate, alidojter) and momentum growing. Pfizer see it and want in - they want ti buy the Billy cart . I say No!

all my opinion dyor etc etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.