RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Stand strong and vote NO!, page-87

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    @ccforum for a 6 years long term holder, it seems extremely odd that you only have 7 posts. You must be busy with other stocks.

Many holders will agree with you and also this has been discussed as well that if Pfizer walks, we will need a CR. That is inevitable. However, at what price? This depends on the offer from Pfizer. If the price is 14.6c when Pfizer walks, we might have to raise at 5c. However, the higher the offer is, the better price we can have. How much Pfizer is willing to offer? I don't know but it does not look like it can take our company for 20.8c. If it goes higher, say 28c which is the high end of the IER, we will then be able to have a CR at 10c which does not look so bad then. Our company has only done 5 CR so far and has NEVER tapped retail share holders. We now have one FDA, I am very confident that many retail holders would like to participate. I for one, will and I have told the computershare operators multiple times. But will it be with current BOD? I don't know. If the BOD can't act for our interest, then why bother?

Pfizer made a big mistake by offering 11.5c and then many new posters here tried to scare people by saying if Pfizer walks, we will go down to 4c. Why? because so many holders are in deep red with 11.5c, especially all the investors who participated in the last CR at 22.5c. Then they lifted to 14.6c and 20.8c. Now comes the trouble for Pfizer. I said in other posts before, the more times Pfizer increases, the less scared share holders are and more will vote for no. Because people actually realize that Pfizer does want our company and will not go away. second, it makes our CR price higher, should Pfizer walk. Therefore, holders are more firm with voting NO.

Pfizer needs to close this deal soon as they must work with us to get FDA approval BEFORE winter hits USA and CHINA. In winter, there will be a big surge of COVID numbers in USA and also CHINA too. Pfizer does NOT want to miss the opportunity. Hence the so called R&D finishes in October which will give Pfizer 1-2 months to get FDA and then make great profit from it.

Let us hold tight and vote no. Good things will happen. Of course, it is IMHO, do your own research.
    Last edited by maria1240: 05/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.