MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Firtsly I would just like to say that I do not hold any MEO. At...

1. 496 Posts.

Firtsly I would just like to say that I do not hold any MEO. At the end of the day it makes no difference to me if you sell your stock....or keep it..

But what I say below might make some feel a little happier:-)

In Jan 2008 Meo gapped down to a significant low. The volume was huge but the stock recovered and began to move up.......

The low was 16.5...I wasn't around then but I can imagine how awful it must have been for those who bought in right at the top...

Below I have posted two charts..

The first is Jan 08.....The event was the gap down..it was unavoidable....you wake up you have lost a heap of money....this sort of thing happens in the market

However,Look at the volume and what followed....it was really a waste of time selling there..

The price started to move up and has never been back there.

Admittedly is hasn't fully recovered but there has been a better time to sell since that panic sell off....

I believe this is a similar situation....Notice how yesterday's low held...Well in the end of Nov sell off that didn't happen..it just kept heading south...

The second chart shows very clearly that professional money has stepped in to support the price...Why would they do this because they are a bunch of nice guys....mmm I don't think so...

For whatever reason, there is percieved value here...

this does not mean that MEO will leap up overnight to where it was last week but it won't go any lower IMO

I think it would be a very big mistake to sell here,,,,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.