SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Standard Bank, page-22

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Pika,

"IMO, the EP3 cannot and will not be dumped because it's the prerequisite of funding from lenders."

I have a fair idea what EP3 entails and the time required to do this. And maybe you need to define what you consider to be "lenders". You have not read and/or understood my post.

SDL dumped everything in pursuit of survival through 2015. Do you have any concrete confirmation that EP3 is ongoing for the sake of getting funding. NO. If you did, then you'd be buying up shares in the millions on a weekly basis. Fact is you don't know what the heck is transpiring in SDL office, what is ongoing and what has been dumped. Best we leave it to someone who might have a damn straight talk with these SDL people and get behind the truth. I don't know but I find it strange (well not that strange really, considering who we are dealing with) that nothing has been mentioned in the quarterly about EP3. All BS to me like all the other crap that we've been spun over years and years. No excuses!!

Further, I think you need to check up who "called" for EP3. As stated so many time, financial institution like IMF, World Bank and ADB, will have as a criterion, compliance with EP3 before they would consider lending/funding a project. Yes for that reason EP3 is necessary. Does that mean that this exercise is ongoing?? NO. They haven't got funds and for all I know (seeing that it has been kept eerily quiet) they've shelved this as well for 12 months, hoping that something might turn in their favor. They have played and continue to play an extremely risky game/gamble at the expese of many. Maybe they should be pulled out on to St Georges and let them tell everybody what they're busy doing.

And in any event, contrary to what you've just posted: If China steps in and place 3.5Bil on the table, who the ^&* is going to care or ask for EP3 compliance?? You think that IMF, WB or ADB is going to step in and say No NO No, we won't accept your funding untill SDL has complied with EP3??? JOke!! Think before you post something which everyone has an understanding about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.