SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Standard Bank, page-25

1. 2,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    Hotazel

I don't mind to debate or discuss any idea, but please in a courteous way, after all, we are in the same boat.

To answer your questions:
    1.  do you think that EP3 is still in train or needed?
    Yes, I believe so.  SDL needs to cut cost but this EP3 is vital to obtain funding.  IMO, this will not and cannot be cut, especially SDL has been targeting to get funding from these development funds, not just due to their expressions of interest, but also due to the cheaper rates they offer.  Besides, there will be special consideration from them to help the disadvantaged countries such as Cameroon & Congo, so it could be easier to borrow from them than from commercial banks.

2.  if China places 3.5Bil on the table, do you think that there is a necessity for compliance with EP3
    If China takes over the project, has $3.5bil on the table, then China will not need SDL to have the EP3  unless that is a condition by the CDB or other Chinese banks who back the takeover.  However, I'd like to point out that doesn't matter what China say, we need to see the money, we need to have all the necessary contracts signed and sealed, we DON'T trust them or any other suitor.  IMO, SDL will continue to pursuit the EP3 unless we have the $3.5 bil in our pocket.

Cheers.

Pikapika

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.