SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

ok sir lets put these fact to the test - Please provide us link...

1. 1,404 Posts.
    ok sir lets put these fact to the test - Please provide us link

"Now please take note. February 2013. Why Cameroon is The Most Investable Country in Africa.
    Part of it say's. "

http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/standard-bank.2452995/page-21?post_id=14718923#.VNfwbeaUdg0

Date:
    08/02/15
    Time:
    22:47:38
    Post #:

Take Note. I have said I believe that SDL Tenements will have over 100 years worth of High Grade Iron Ore. I have said, I expect 30 to 40 Billion tonnes or more of High Grade Iron Ore.
    Now please take note. February 2013. Why Cameroon is The Most Investable Country in Africa.
    Part of it say's. The country also has a huge reservoir of virtually untapped mineral resources. The Government has already granted over 160 exploration licences. Mining rights have been granted to international companies to exploit iron ore,bauxite,diamonds,gold,cobalt,nickel and manganese. One of the most exciting developments has been the recently concluded deal with Cam Iron, a subsidiary of Sundance Resources, the Australian mining company which has been granted the right to exploit the (potentially 200 billion tonnes of iron ore over a site of 763km2. So just in Cameroon.
    Another report from late 2014. Interview of Serge Yanic Nana, CEO of BMCE Capital and Lead advisor of the Councils of the Cameroon Government in negotiations with Sundance Resources.
    Tarring the road that goes along the railway that is planned by SDL. This road will become a public highway which will go from Kribi to the East. The road will also join the Sangmelima-Ouesso axis.
    The same report. It is planned that Sundance Resources to pay 4000 billion CFA FRANCS to the State of Cameroon for 25 years. And it is only on the basis of the assumptions of today of a ton of iron ore to $63 dollars, while we know that the cost of a tonne of iron will be higher. These figures are based on 35Mtpa .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.