SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi Hotazel There are just my opinion. We all know that SDL Board...

1. 2,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    Hi Hotazel

There are just my opinion.

We all know that SDL Board did say over and over again how important China is to our project, but at the same time they don't want this project to be seen a "China Only" project. They want to pursuit any interested investors/strategic partners, both East and West, that's why they proceeded to obtain the EP3 as soon as they found out they need this piece of paper in order to maximise the development opportunities.

I suspect these independent experts for the EP3 were appointed soon (2-3 months?) after Standard Bank was appointed in June 14, that is as soon as they found out they need this for the lenders.

SDL Board is not very good in communicating with its shareholders, so IMO, just because they are quiet on the EP3 progress, it does not mean that it's off. I believe it's still on and may be more than half done already if SDL is targeting to have it by June 15.

Here are some examples of SDL Board's poor communication to the market:

# EPC tenders shortlisted, the first time we heard about this was not from a Board announcement, but from a CNBC interview with GJ on 13/1/14 which I posted here on the day of interview. This was only announced to the market on 17/1/14.

# Fluor for FEED was appointed on 19/9/14 but we only found out in the 2014 Annual Report which was released to the market on 24/10/2014. No separate announcement.

# FEED was suspended from 19/12/14 but we only found out from the Quarterly Report on 27/1/15.

# EP3 was first time mentioned by GC on 5/9/14 at the 2014 Africa Down Under presentation. The independent experts were appointed before then.

As regarding Jill, I was told by SDL receptionist shortly after Jill left that Jill was a victim of the cost cutting program.

Cheers.

Pikapika

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.