NXS 6.38% 22.0¢ next science limited

standard proceedure

1. 261 Posts.
    Most sml to med caps particularly the speculative stocks are subject to the same manipulation as NXS. I believe the whole investment scene has changed completely in the past 5-10 yrs. NXS is the last spec stock I hold and I will never put another cent into anything that is not blue chip and paying a reasonable dividend. The whole scenario of bot traders and short selling is out of control and i believe as more sml investors get burnt by these leaches these small companies will find it increasingly more difficult to raise funds. Mr nobelhouse will no doubt post following this and remind us of his significant investment expertise however some of his posts suggest to me that he is some how directly linked to NXS.
    NXS has been an extreamly poorly managed company, for someting that promised so much it has delievered very little.
    Accountability is non existant, ASIC is a to::les tiger and very few managers are held accountable for there actions. These are my opinions only but if you view the whole speculative investment scene as a whole you start to get a wiff of a very bad smell.
    NXS remains a dog of a company and its current share price is a direct reflection of both past and current management strategies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.015(6.38%)
Mkt cap ! $64.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.5¢ 22.0¢ $11.83K 53.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7058 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 8717 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.