NXS 7.14% 19.5¢ next science limited

I apologise if I have judged you wrongly.The point I am making...

1. 261 Posts.
    I apologise if I have judged you wrongly.
    The point I am making is the current investment phenomenon is not confined to NXS.
    As investors we place our money into a company on the best information available, however what we end up with is often far different from what was portrayed by the company at the time we invested. NXS has changed direction and management on numerous occasions making some former directors wealthy and leaving others with a mess to clean up.
    Historically I have been willing to risk my capital on the probability that the company in which I have invested will proceed with the development in the manner they have portrayed. NXS has historically based its development on hesitation and procrastination and has managed to wipe away 70% of share holder value in 2 short years. Short selling bot traders and all the other crap that now infects the market has made companies like nxs a no go zone for the small investor. I have no problem risking my capital on the vision off a well run company but I am sick and tired of making incompitant directors rich on their mistakes and being at the mercy of smart arse traders short selling stocks in some far away location.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.015(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $56.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $69.72K 342.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 53999 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 59936 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.