NXS 13.2% 21.5¢ next science limited

standard proceedure, page-6

1. 187 Posts.
    asf,

yes sure I accept that is a real, tangible and significant risk, but its been there for a long while so I'm not really sure that explains why the share price has fallen from 19.5c to 7.5c in the last 6 months.

As many have pointed out through these posts the last six months reflects shareholders', distrust and disgust with the lack of mnaganment action to deliver tangible and realised change that unclocks the value in this company.

I apologise if I gave the impression that I think the stock is being "held back" ( like the ponys) rather the loss of faith by shareholders has made the SP prime target for the maniuplative action of bots and short term traders.
    The point I was trying to make is that when it comes to small caps like NXS, I don't think its enough to buy based on just identifying value - more is needed if the value is to be unlocked, and I look to the behaviour of those I think have more money and "smarts" than me ( i.e seeing those guys getting into a stock e.g. ACG into NXS) to guide me on timing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.025(13.2%)
Mkt cap ! $62.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 22.0¢ 19.0¢ $27.18K 126.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 4252 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.44pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.