CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

standing ovation for cudeco chairman, page-31

1. 2,206 Posts.
    I purchased the Aust to read on my flight home this afternoon.
    After all their previous articles on CDU and with the ML finally being granted and such a positive AGM yesterday, I scanned the business section for any reference.
    You guessed it not one mention!
    No headlines like;
    "Cudeco aiming to march forward after 5 year wait for mine license" or "Cudeco on track, in full control and shifting up a gear " etc etc

The irony was I did read articles such as Murchison Metals having to sell out of the Oakajee project, after not being able to get their share of the projects funding. Their shareholders that bought in around $6 must be miffed at the $0.475 a share result.

Or how about the Bluescope Steel shareholders, more major dilution and struggled to raise interest at $0.40 a share.Massive debts and billions of shares on issue.
    Turn a few pages and I read a story on Arafura Resources forced to cancel $74M right issue after its share price fell below the offer price. No chance of that with Cudeco I might add, but still not a mention.

I then spot an article on Bandanna Energy and its more of the same, can't get a deal in the current climate etc. Although they did make mention of the fact it has valuable port access in the Bowen Basin.
    Maybe they the resource journos are preparing a missive on CDU for Sat's edition. Whatever angle they wish to tackle it from there’s certainly a great story with positives amidst all the doom and gloom they’re so keen on. Won't hold my breath though!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.