AXZ 0.00% 48.0¢ amex resources limited

standing strong !!, page-2

1. 1,875 Posts.
    yes chaddy, good to see the strength and I too am hopeful there may be some good news around the corner - but I'm not expecting any just yet.

In my view the strength today (albeit low volume) demonstrates that there are plenty of buyers off the boards prepared to pay up to $1-30 or there-abouts.

Why? Well I would read Qantum's last post and do the calculation. How much would you pay for a share with the potential to earn up to $1 per share, starting in about 12 months. If you accept a PE ratio of 10 as reasonable then consider them worth $10 per share.

My advice to those interested would be to halve everything I say and settle on $5.

So plenty of value at $1-30. Like everything there is still some way to go in this journey. I would be interested to know what holders consider to be risks that need to be managed. I have thought long and hard about this and can't see many, but am fearful of that luxury.

What do others think? Notwithstanding current market conditions, I can't see this share being at this level for much longer. When someone really wants a chunk it will start to get very interesting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.