CNJ 0.00% 0.1¢ conico ltd

I posted this over the BAR.. but clearly as relevant here - as...

1. jj2
    1,735 Posts.
    I posted this over the BAR.. but clearly as relevant here - as CNJ are 50% jv partners.

I would like to add a comment tho - why would either CNJ/BAR do all the work.. then give Creasy free kicks and 50m to boot? Why the suggestion of further production increases/capital cost- when we can simply increase mine life and profitability by more selective mining..

Mark needs to bring A LOT MORE to the table than just his part of the resource..!! Cnj/Bar have a viable, standalone project.. Creasy does not..!!

Regarding Mt Thirsty...

Cnj?Bar are screaming buys at these levels.. and anyone who has watched and followed the Mt Thirsty COBALT/Ni story & SP over the past few years would know this...

So much has been written about the project- so not to rehash again. I will say that most negative comments have come from people not even holding Bar/Cnj - to what end you should ask yourself before you give away your shares...

Cobalt is primarily a by-product of Cu or Ni mines.. and so to be able to justify the increased production of cobalt-- significantly higher capital costs -- they NEED to speculate on a higher Nickel or Copper price --

In the case of Mt Thirsty COBALT.. it is Ni that is the by-product..!!

As for anyone suggesting that sovereign advantage in Australia isn't a MAJOR PLUS.. is absolutely kidding themselves... it's just something that is a little difficult to quantify atm...

Come time to fund the development of a Cobalt project.. or the negotiations of off-take agreements with end-users.. you will find that projects located in the DRC will not be given early consideration.

Some here on HC have also wondered about Mark Creasy and his adjoining tenements. Well rest assured that he has been watching with great interest.. and will logically become part of Mt Thirsty Cobalt at some point --so watch this space--

With that said, the projects' resource would increase by around 50% and a commensurate increase in mine life. It would also improve economics - as things like depreciation could be amortised over longer periods.

As to the increase in projected capital costs.. just remember that previous estimates were based on throughput of 1 mtpa - now envisaged to be 1.5 mtpa.. so it would logically follow that capital expenditure would also increase.. AND still significantly lower than the half a billion plus many other longshot cobalt hopefuls are touting..

The short of it is.. the SS was overdue- but Gary & Co did some more detailed testing of alternate production processes- which will in due course allow probable financiers and investors to have a more complete set of answers at their finger-tips.

Our negative as shareholders is that the weak have been spooked.. and our windfall is that we can add to our Cnj holdings at bargain basement prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.805M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $38 38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 12330373 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 13773894 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.