CNJ 0.00% 0.1¢ conico ltd

Standing Strong !!, page-24

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Romiya, just quickly, and likely to be my only post for the week.

Your China and Glencore comments regarding buyouts and project spending are correct - mind you there are some other factors regarding the DRC which I can not comment on; that said I believe the DRC will have internal issues which will impede Cobalt supply until at least 2024.

Regarding the supply, not so. Currently 40 to 45% of the Cobalt market is used by the technology sector (excluding the EV market) and this will not slow down in the very short term; unless some of the graphite/scandium technology I have seen comes on board, but I doubt it - even worse supply/cost issues. And as interesting as Scandium supply is becoming I can't see it in the mainstream for long term tech contracts.

Thus I'll conclude with this - Cobalt is going $100k+ per tonne by 2020, and in my personal opinion I'm being conservative; my subconscious is trying to convince me it will be ~$150k. The market has not cottoned on yet to what is occurring, it is still asleep - it will remain asleep until the majority of cars at dealers are considered to be EV. Then what? - boom-ingly rhetoric.

On that note I also believe there could be two markets (worlds), an EV one and a combustion one. EV for current car manufacturing markets e.g. Europe, America, China, Japan, India, Australia. Combustion for the middle-East, Africa, and likely South America. The only issue is that there are no major manufactures outside of the established markets; therefore there is the complexity of timing for these outlier nations. Brazil, Russia and Turkey are interesting cases considering where the market is headed. Figure Brazil and Russia as part of the BRICS will end up predominantly EV also.

The whole market dynamic is changing, I stated to a friend about 5 years ago that this will end up bigger than Bitcoin - presently I'm losing this battle but everything finds its true fundamental value as at some stage!

Good luck, NL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.805M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $38 38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 12330373 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 13773894 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.