CNJ 0.00% 0.1¢ conico ltd

Standing Strong !!, page-26

1. 982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    @Romiya
    Your third para says:
    "The resumption of production at Katanga will significantly change the supply dynamics for cobalt and ensure the market is well supplied up to the end of 2019, ending the supply shortage."
    Paul Gait at Sanford C Bernstein in London has an interesting take.
    Mining News reports in this link: http://www.resourcesrisingstars.com.au/news-article/cobalt-set-keep-rising-says-miningnews
    ... and quote Bernstein in the first para:
    Cobalt set to keep rising, says MiningNews | Resources Rising Stars
    "Growing demand for cobalt is likely to see supply deficits widen into the next decade with prices potentially climbing over US$100,000 per tonne ..."
    Paul says: "... supply deficits widen into the next decade ..."
    You say the market will be well supplied up to the end of 2019.
    What happens after that when EV-production mandates start to kick in?
    First mover and Toronto-listed eCobalt won't supply until early 2020 at best and definitely before any ASX cobalt developers.
    Yes, the market price outlook is a very critical component in the final analysis - the Bankable Feasibility Study. Aren't market prices less acutely critical a Scoping Study which is a preliminary assessment?
    Potentially, Paul Gait talks of USD100K per tonne (= $45 per pound) in the next decade. That's a third more than what the CNJ/BAR SS used (USD32.75 per pound).
    I'd be waiting until a Feasibility Study sizes up Mt.Thirsty. The jury is still out in my view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $1.283K 1.282M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 8322104 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 35677664 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.