CNJ 0.00% 0.1¢ conico ltd

Standing Strong !!, page-60

1. 499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Great debate. I just see it in terms of deposit quality, it has quality! Bar/CNJ/ Creasy it's a good deposit in a good logistical position. The numbers SS are all fluffy no time base on reaction,huge margins built in and a good but not breath taking payback. Are there many other cobalt deposits in Australia that are positioned like this ... not many! SP has been smacked by low volume on the way down as it was on the way up so the guys/gals that are trading aren't the big money. The big money has stayed for a reason and it wouldn't surprise me when the small money get traded down enough the big guys will swallow it up. What do people expect when they call the company a full blown outline of their strategy,there will be a bigger game to be played and I sure as hell wouldn't be telling every tom dick and harry what it is, rather just feed them what they want to hear! Make your own call,talk the numbers as makes for a great debate but it all can change in the blink of an eye and this is why the numbers built in are so fluffy!

Good luck...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.