CNJ 0.00% 0.1¢ conico ltd

Yep! What was the plan for what happens after the release of the...

1. 322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Yep! What was the plan for what happens after the release of the SS? "If we have a good SS someone will throw money at us"? We have 2 JV partners in a dance with Mr Creasy. Lots of moving parts, not much direction or clear progress.

Compare this to p. 8 of the Annual Report just released by AUZ. Clear focus. Clear plan. Delivering samples of the end product to several interested buyers. Successful recent small capital raising to fund a Feasibility Study and demonstration batching plant (not plugging them - but the difference in approach at the moment is stark).

Which Cobalt play would you back to get to market first - the one waiting for it to happen, or the one making it happen? Problem for CNJ & BAR is that the market has lost confidence in their management ability to make it happen. Can you imagine them now going to market to raise a couple $mil to fund a Feasibility Study - not going to happen any time soon. Available evidence suggests they are reliant on someone else making it happen for them. Not a good look if you want to try to negotiate an offtake agreement. Not a good way to get the best value out of what seems to be a very good prospective project.

The most telling thing for me is that the boards of BAR & CNJ seem prepared to stand by whilst the SP's tank without any publicity or announcements to stem the bleeding. Suggests a fund raising to keep moving forward is off the table. Maybe they are getting their ducks in a row - but I can't say I have a lot of confidence. I'll be wanting to see evidence of a plan before I go back near either of them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.805M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 14985373 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 24203591 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.