CNJ 0.00% 0.1¢ conico ltd

Standing Strong !!, page-68

1. 1,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Let's wait and see @mallis @TinyBoat. I think things will move fast now. Management will loose a lot of money if they don't move into high gear.

Communication to date has been poor - I completely agree, and I too am disappointed there wasn't a clear plan forward in the SS. But the narrative that this JV have not been moving as fast as they can just doesn't make sense rationally. A: They are all experienced managers with numerous other successful projects under their belts. B: They want to make money.

There are enormous benefits to putting together the best possible MtT JV right-now, and moving fast. They'll capture the cobalt buzz and be in the running to mine ASAP while prices are high. Arguing that the JV are not doing these things is to suggest they're a pack of fools. I've met them - they're not. Much more likely: they have been moving as fast as a very small group of people can, but slowed by drilling, extensive metallurgy experiments, external consultants and JV discussions - all of which all take a long time.

I'm taking a break from Hotcopper for a month. Hope to see some of you who are in both BAR and CNJ at the BAR AGM?

Cheers everyone,

Solarbat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $2.615K 2.615M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 6261006 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 33924988 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.