LSR 0.00% 0.1¢ lodestar minerals limited

Standoff, page-13

1. 502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Yeah I know you were onto the nuggets early in the peace Leroy; well done on that.

The interesting thing is that Management are now prepared to show their multiple findings on ASX announcements, whereas only two months ago they didn't do that. To me, that indicates some serious scouting of the area took place prior to choosing drill targets. We have some quality consultants involved now so our odds of finding something at least half decent look pretty good, although I still expect a fair bit of price volatility with all the additional shares on issue.

I did some rough calculations a few weeks ago and calculated Ross Taylor is invested in LSR to the tune of around $800,000 (Don't hold me to that, but I think its close) He continued to buy as LSR went down, and will now take his full entitlement which will be ballpark another $100,000, and was going to sub underwrite the SPP until RM were sorted. You would have to assume he is seeing something worth investing in to keep topping up. Interesting 3-4 months coming up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.