LSR 50.0% 0.1¢ lodestar minerals limited

Standoff, page-8

1. 503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39

I can answer that question for you, and anyone else who may have missed it.

Compare the two charts above. First one was released on the 31st July with the Quarterly Report. Second was on the 9th September ---- Spot the difference? (Purple Spot to be exact)

It certainly put the wind up my expectations when I realised that every Gold Nugget location is represented by a purple dot on the later chart !!!

We are not talking a couple of random nuggets here; We are talking wide areas of visible on surface nuggets. If they find the Primary source of this, or even a hint of it in their first round of drilling, the mind boggles.

I'd suggest that anyone selling in the 2's at the moment has not cottoned on to the above. The Market Cap could easily be double its current level based on nothing more than the visible Gold on surface.

I originally expected a retrace pre placement back into the 1.5's until I recognised what the Chart update was saying. Now I'd expect maybe a little resistance at 2.6 (double the placement price), but to be honest, it won't surprise me to see it eventually leapfrog straight into 3 bag territory of just under 4 cents, which is still only just over $10 mil market cap and still with unlimited potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
-0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $2.600M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $213.7K 114.7M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 105055406 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 21566671 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LSR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.