SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

standoff, page-28

1. 1,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    What people don't realise, is that it is the traders feeding off the emotions of investors.

The traders set up the stock, to appear as though everyone is buying, and emotional buyers get caught up in the hype, and fuel their fire. The traders also set up the stock to appear as though everyone is selling, and once again, people start to panic and start selling.

It has happened before with this stock and it will happen again.

I honestly feel that the SDL market is now preparing itself for another surge, which could be the holy grail.

The surge last week came from nowhere, when the sellers apppeared to have more power, the 20c sell side looked unbreakable, when out of nowhere it was taken down, when their didnt seem to be enough support on the buy side to warrant it.

Once 20c had been all taken, everyone started to get excited, and all of a sudden the the buy side was heavily outweighing the sell side, however instead of the stock taking off, it did the opposite and is now down to 20c.

If you take a look at buyers vs sellers now, they are nearly even. I also noticed that yesterday there was a lot of buyers at 18c, now not so much so.

My take, is that in anticipation of an announcement next week, the traders are making the stock to look as bad as they can, and have succeeded in getting it down to 18c. They will continue to keep it looking this way, putting doubt into everyones mind in the hope that they start to panic and put there shares up for sale. When there is enough doubt out there, and when the sell side is strong enough, these traders will pounce, buying up big, and the process begins again.

- Traders setting it up to look like a sell off.
    - Traders will lead the buying surge.
    - An announcment to be made next week.

At the risk of getting egg on my face. IT JUST HAS TO HAPPEN!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.