SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

standoff, page-57

1. 1,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I have been confident for some time that an announcement will happen before August 31st, the phscology of it is, that as soon as you start to approach the date that you think it should happen, you start to doubt yourself, and start thinking, maybe it won't happen, maybe they need more time, maybe they need another month etc.

As for SDL leaking, go back and have a look at the day the last quatrly report was released on Monday the 27th July. The last trading day before, being Friday 24th, there was only 15,000,000 shares trade.

There was still a leak, but it didnt start to weep until the morning of the actual announcement.

I believe SDL have have learnt from the speeding tickets they have recieved, and are controlling their leaks a bit better, however they won't be able to prevent them 100%.

They also had a confidentiality agreement signed with potential partners, so I am sure that they would have had to review their own processes if they were asking others to keep quiet.

Just remember, the darkest hour is the one just before dawn.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.