SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

standoff, page-60

1. 198 Posts.
    Yacheng,

That 's a lot of sugar for me. If I 'm the best trader, I 'd not be in this forum. I 'd be somewhere in the bahama beach. You do not know how many times I bought high and sell low, how many times I consider myself lucky to just manage to lose the broker fee. If you goes back to my post, you can see that I sold SDL at 14.5c and buy it back at 17.5c, etc...What I said in my post is purely my obsevation and experience. I hope that we all can share our obsevations and news so that we can beat the prof. and/or follow them to make money, insteads of being their goats.

As to the question why I do not get in SDL now, is due to I don't know what direction it 'll go, up or down. I rather buy SDL at 19.5c than at 18.5c or 18c or 17.5c, since if it ever goes up to 19.5c, it 'll continue in the up direction a bit more before it has a chance to fall, so I can see profit immediatly. Buying at 18.5c or lower, there 'll be 50/50 chance in both directions, so it is more risky. I wish that these online trading has a trigger buy feature, and stop loss sell feature like in the US so I do not have to watch the screen too often.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.