EDM 0.00% 0.1¢ eldore mining corporation limited

staned silence

1. 2,174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    Accountant in the mining industry five years milking shareholders of this company dry.
    I suggest SH do some serious research on this company.

On another note,tonight I am taking a long train ride to Surabaya followed by a plane ride and by tomorrow night I'll be safe in Bali for a few weeks until Mr Merapi does whatever the volcano gods decide.hope these guys have something to announce soonish.

Tony Izelaar
    Non-Executive Director
    Mr Izelaar was born in the Netherlands and has been educated as a chartered accountant. The early days of his career he worked with KPMG in the Netherlands, before moving in 1990 to the Netherlands Antilles. Mr Izelaar has been employed as controller, involved in finance and re-insurance divisions, of quoted companies (UK and Amsterdam) before founding an audit and advisory firm under the BDO network. After 15 years Mr Izelaar decided to immigrate to Europe (Monaco) where he is engaged in financial planning and consulting activities for global clients, both individuals and corporations.

He has been a Director of ElDore since 26th October 2007 and has had no other directorships in listed companies in the last three years.

-------------------------------------------------------
    Did you know that disco record sales were up 400% for the year ending 1976.......
    If these trends continue.......Ayyyyy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.