FLC 8.70% 12.5¢ fluence corporation limited

Don't downplay the impact of China. It has a huge market. Other...

1. 1,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2157
    Don't downplay the impact of China. It has a huge market.

Other than China, I can't see where the mass orders take off like it has with iTest (up to 60 sites on plan, with the first 13 sites awarded). China has the market. It has the needs. Thousands of rural villages are still not treating their waste water. Plus, it has the top down imperative imposed by the 13th FYP. What's more, they have the gumption to try MABR, validate it and commit to Aspiral when other markets are still waiting and seeing. Cripes, the US still cannot get together to pass the bipartisan infrastructure bill.
    What is going to get the mass orders taking off there in the municipals even despite of the validation given by Stanford U.? No where else can the market take off with the same conditions other than China.

The question I cannot answer is whether the share price is being penalised because of China. Maybe in hindsight, it has. Maybe the same players still see China as a place that steals IP etc. But that is changing from what Jin Yong Wong tells me from the ground. Maybe the market is waiting for net profit growth of 20% p.a. before they enter? If that is the case, then we have a bit more waiting to do.

In the meantime, it leaves me to wish everyone happy new year .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $118.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.5¢ 11.0¢ $64.48K 530K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 90026 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 262135 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.