RFX 4.55% 11.5¢ redflow limited

Im astounded that someone would compare Redflow to Tesla...

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Im astounded that someone would compare Redflow to Tesla .......... i dont think we are going to be building cars or short term energy storage anytime soon.
    i think there might be another power station in Qld looking at options , but nethertheless i dont share your views on competition.
    If you look at the Li-ion market there a many times more companies producing batteries than there currently are producing LDES .
    If you look at Tesla they actually use other companies tech for batteries - panasonic originally - the first giga factory , but i believe the Lifpo4 in the model 3 and mega packs are coming from Calb.
    Rfx has no direct competitor with its chemistry..there are maybe 3 or 4 others that are working within our niche applications with different chemistry....but they all have their own unique properties that mean if they can scale up they will probably all be successful....
    There is an absolutely huge market to service and the penny really hasnt dropped yet ...people are still drilling for gas
    Go figure

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $30.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $19.26K 169.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16292 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 68449 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.