PYC 0.00% 12.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

stapled peptides v phylomer peptides, page-40

1. 5,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 683
    I suspect they seriously believe (again) they are close to inking one of these NEW deals talked about before end fy, not the missing old ones. If they are that confident the new deal will materialize why risk issuing any info that could jepardise deals or sp. Lets face it this is nhave ow sitting on 1.9c waiting for some news. If the only news is that one or more existing deals have gone cold the only way is down possibly taking the new deals with it. I guess e are all dying to know thee current status but in reality nothing changes until a descovery is made. How do we view it if they answer that all deals are active but in reality one of the partners is not actively pursuing results or milestones anymore? That is probably closer to the truth. I suspect well all wait for however long for next update only to see it doesnt say clearly what we wanted to know and back to square 1. That was why i was hoping for an informal email reply similar to the previous ping pong session that gave some info to those interested here without hopefully spooking the general market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $559.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $185.3K 1.515M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 166662 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 39575 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.