SEN 0.00% 1.7¢ senetas corporation limited

stapleman, page-2

1. 10,373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    You may well have a blocking stake, but what are you going to do with it? - block a takeover/alliance with IKL? In doing so you would probably stop any chance of salvaging SEN from doom.
    Although you may have gathered a group of like minded shareholders together, you will not be dealt a hand at the negotiating table and any proposal will be presented as a "done deal"
    Take away the proposed takeover/alliance and what is left? A company with the Board and management in seemingly total disarray, a history of dissapointing results, an already flagged poor first half and questionable prospects for the future.
    If the alliance does not go ahead then given the above I could easily see panic selling and a sp of sub 20c. Something no current shareholder wants.
    For all of the above I am not quite sure what you can do. Perhaps call for an EGM to fully table shareholders views?
    Notwithstanding, the above I wish you well in your endeavours and sincerely hope something can be done to bring the Board to account.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $1.853K 109.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 208527 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 55427 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.