BUR 0.00% 6.6¢ burley minerals ltd

Interesting article “Ogasta22”. I beg to differ on your comment...

1. 1,881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 963
    Interesting article “Ogasta22”. I beg to differ on your comment re Space X. SpaceX as I understand is primarily a ‘delivery’ system for low orbit nano satellites and higher orbit satellites and space stations with its main advantage of cost, by being able to safely recover the main falcon rocket system to earth for reuse on future flights. This obviously saves millions that would normally be expended when launch rockets simply crash to earth or burn up on re-entry. SpaceX as far as I know is not actively involved in producing satellites or nano satellites.

Google on the other hand is involved in exploring satellite or ‘similar’ technology. Google is good at doing two things very well. Making money and spending money! It’s lucky for them that their spending is well compensated by their massive internet income stream. Launching 1,000s of communication toting gizmos via balloons is one thing, keeping them in a regulated networkable pattern is another. With no means to control direction or altitude this balloon solution seems way off as a viable and practical solution.

Facebooks ‘Aquila’ solution seems to be good for only a very localized service given its 50mile radius coverage and 3 month flight time per ‘eagle’. Like Google, Facebook has no problem raising and spending money. I am glad these guys exist as SSG presents a golden opportunity for them to advance their goals to become truly global communications juggernauts.

The real question is, what price do you think a Google or Facebook mega company like Apple or Samsung would pay to become a global communications leader using SSG technology and ‘know-how’? What then is the prospect for anyone holding stock in SSG………………..? I would have thought it would be absolutely life changing!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.