AVR 0.00% $12.00 anteris technologies ltd

Fair comments barra, hopefully the trend does continue. There...

1. 2,419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390
    Fair comments barra, hopefully the trend does continue. There have been sp rises before.
    I acknowledged I made a mistake, (would that be a reason I deleted my post?), one of my sources was commsec, if the company didn’t make it so ‘hard’ for me to get a copy it then this would not have occurred. Why can the Top Twenty not be shared in the interests of transparency?

At this time the sp is better than it was, but it has done so from, arguably, rock bottom, I would have hoped that it would have played ‘catch up’ a little harder, especially after SB gone and funding in place. In the old money this should be at least at the 5 cent mark, in the new money that equates too?, that is the extremes but the middle should be better than $5, wouldn’t mind a good reason why this is not so.

Your thoughts barra, will this funding of 20 mill be ironclad?, be nice if so, have seen stocks sky rocket on far less substance than what is happening here.

I have been rather neutral on the issues of remunerations for the BOD though it has been mentioned before, , as per Investie; does it look ‘excessive’ to new RIs, especially in contrast to ROI for long term holders, not a issue to most new RIs or insto funds?

I as sorry mate but this company does need to clinch ‘the’ deal to rerate once and for all instead of the ever dangling carrot, been too many false dawns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.00
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $253.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$11.88 $12.00 $11.50 $261.8K 22.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 156 $11.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.00 6045 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.