AVR 1.64% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

Ice,SB is still selling, will find out soon, hopefully today on...

1. 733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Ice,
    SB is still selling, will find out soon, hopefully today on how many shares they have left, I suspect around 200k.
    As for SIO I don't think their strategy was to ever buy on market, score as cheap as possible from placements and wait until the story unfolds.

I also believe there are legal ramifications with buying on market for SIO, wouldn't that trigger the rule that they have to submit a take over bid? I think the rule excludes placements.

as for confidence, I would divide your question into to two, science part, I am 100% sure that AVR will have the best TAVR in town, as for reward to shareholders, my feeling is 50/50 judging how we fared so far, but who knows, that could also turn in our favor.

Looking at other stocks like FDV, PAR and so on, they were all able to continually raise at higher SP while the SP appreciates ( both are still in development stage with $0 income) instead of depreciation, only this stock seems unable to attract investors who are willing to bid higher for a placement in shares, which makes me question why?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.