AVR 0.00% $15.15 anteris technologies ltd

Star Bright, page-27

1. 861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    What does LT mean? I am an active investor who assesses my investments carefully and takes a medium to large position in a tight portfolio. The other BIO's I am in (you can see in my signature) RHY since listing, NEU since 2017. Both I have stayed in through good and bad because I believed in their strategy, the management and the market. Other investments such as DXB I held and then released after the data changed. Anyone that just holds a small cap blindly and calls themselves a LT holder in my opinion is nuts!!

I will then say I am a holder who takes an interest in companies with good ideas, differietators and then assesses the potential as new data is presented. I also don't just read forums and presentations. I have a scheduled call with the CEO to make my own judgements and from this I will decide what level of investment I wish to take on here.

But what I will say, if the investment no longer fits my profile because the data has changed, I won't sit here moaning about it, I take the hit and move on. I have given my preliminary view above. As I said, I am collecting more data points and from that will move. As an example, I bought more stock today after they announced the first drawn down from the Mercer deal. Now I will watch to see how volumes move in the coming weeks to try to assess what Mercer intends to do with the stock. In another investment I had with a similar deal, Lanstead pushed their stock steadily over the entire period.. This did help with liquidity but it also held the stock back.. Another data point for me..

Good luck to holders..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.15
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $291.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.00 $15.15 $14.60 $347.8K 23.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 760 $15.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.15 388 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.