SGR 0.00% 45.0¢ the star entertainment group limited

Star City Capital Raising, page-11

1. 4,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 437

I know you aren't a troll. When I said ignore you I didn't mean blocking you.

I meant that you have chosen to Baghold @Tren1

If I research a stock this well what makes you think I can't research posters?

I didn't dig back much further but if I am honest, $1 average is probably also a lie as you been posting for a LOOONGG time here at prices even higher. All future questions directed at me, by you will be 100% ignored.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5986/5986054-52ab72090d3f6828f1d2a9eab13d452d.jpg

He's fine, just sour due to losses and anyone in his shoes would be, although he makes is pain worse and that's on him. Sympathy is little when I see stubbornness @pinballsc

@uranium69
    mate I have seen you post quite a fair bit, and always wonder how big your account size is to keep be in losing positions and not cutting them.

Inquiry ends 31st May 2024
    Last time SGR released financials, they posted their BIGGEST LOSS in the BILLIONS.
    Due to Inquiry, SGR is delaying the release of H1 Financials and its been said it may drop 29th Feb on a thursday..... I reckon it crashes and maybe bounces on the Friday.. anyways
    With less SGR activity, less customers, less gamblers, and a clear history of doing discounted capital raisings 7 months apart
    MY CAT could put 2 and 2 together. BY THE TIME THE INQUIRY IS RELEASED, SGR WILL LOOOONGGGG BE OUT OF CASH! This raise needs to happen immediately redface.png
    Last edited by Cheeky-Charm: 25/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.