SGR 1.98% 51.5¢ the star entertainment group limited

Star City Capital Raising, page-31

1. 4,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    Who knows but after 7 years of trading stocks on the ASX most times I heard rumours, they came true. Whether it was to lift the S.P or to cause it to drop. Rumours do have an effect and I personally choose to respect them.

I there's any ounce of truth in it, I wouldn't be long focused on it at all. I treat this one like a Penny Stock. Not much difference in how they're run and that they are a lifestyle stock for Insiders.

"Management have said they won't do another capital raise" yeah but they ALSO said that, last time. At $1.20. I cannot trust them but if others do that's on them.

Nonetheless their financial numbers are presumably bad hence the delay on release, hence them willing to AMEND the Appendix 4D report ie try to soften the cushion as much as possible. How people buy it up is beyond me lol rolleyes.png

Inquiry lasts til 31st May
    Current cash burns and reduced operations should not see it have enough cash to last til the end of inquiry it really is just a basic perusal of numbers and doesn't seem like another quarter can proceed without funding? Unless they plan another way, I dunno but I am certainly NOT buying this on speculation of licence being re-instated

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.5¢
Change
0.010(1.98%)
Mkt cap ! $1.477B
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.5¢ 51.0¢ $2.763M 5.386M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 79420 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.5¢ 300829 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.