S66 0.00% 11.0¢ star combo pharma limited

I've been watching all the sell orders on this stock since early...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    I've been watching all the sell orders on this stock since early Monday morning pre open. Given the small volumes at highly discounted SP e.g. 1 share to sell @ 1.29 and then a 7,000 buy order at up to 1.35/1.50 and then others which disappeared minutes before ASX trade opening - the buy orders that is.

This share price is being "managed" down by one or two (or some) who are wishing to lower the share price every day. I had placed a buy order to beat Monday's opening indicative price, only to find the sell order vanished a few minutes before opening. I've been watching it closely since and the same pattern occurs every day and on more occasions each day, not only during pre open session.

In future, I am going to snapshot the suspect buy/sell order volumes as they appear on my trading platform.

What is happening with this SP sell down is not due to or as a result of the S66 company. It is also highly unlikely to be due to the activity of investors who secured shares at 50c in the IPO or those who bought under $1.00 within the first few days.

There is much more I could say but I won't for obvious reasons. HC is not the avenue to explain why I use the word "managed" above. There are other avenues available to shareholders to voice concerns when they believe current market trading strategies by some individuals are adversely affecting a SP for not only a company but its vested shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add S66 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6360 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 18242 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
S66 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.