S66 0.00% 15.0¢ star combo pharma limited

Thanks timke my reasons for high hopes for this company is based...

1. 3,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Thanks timke

my reasons for high hopes for this company is based on the future -- if that is not stating the obvious. The previous years they have build their quality products, established themselves in the market and well and truly learnt their trade from the ground up. I havn't seen all the pre-listing finance figures, but I believe from comments they made on video that they did well. Regardless, the listing is the culmination of their previous hard work.

They plan too replicate themselves into the Chinese market as they are here. That is, they are expanding rapidly in Australia, both in production and sales, and if they can do likewsie for China, the revenue will continue to increase. The real lynchpin of all this is the abilty to be able to capture a relative share of the Chinese market. It is an enormous, and importantly, rapidly growing market. Any reasonable proportion will bring good returns. They have the quality products that the market wants, and as you allude to, the rest will depend on their marketing skills.

My comparison to BKL is solely for purposes of showing how any comapany wit the right ingredients can grow, which is something that many spec stock 'gamblers' fail to recognize. Apart from products and market, the comparison stops there.

As you can see, I'm discussing it in general terms and we'll have to wait for the Quarterly's for it all to be verified or not with the essential details: receipts etc.

In the mean-time I'm trading the trade and keeping my investment stock for keeps. We are fortunate that trading does not totally rely on the actual fundamentals, but only the thought of them.
    Last edited by syzygy: 23/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add S66 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31268 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
S66 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.