XJO 0.34% 7,796.0 s&p/asx 200

Star Trek Friday, page-5

1. 10,741 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2086
    Friday, the final trading day. These are the voyages of the starship Trader. It's continuing mission: to explore strange new markets, to seek out new indices and new futures , to boldly trade where no one has traded before. SPI futures traded in a 24 point range last night, high being 5698, low being 5674, with a close this morning at 5693, up 16 points, on volume of 6,499 contracts. Based on that move, my high resistance line is 5712, low support line is 5664, with the pivot  point at 5688. It was basically marching time between 85 and 97 from 9  pm onwards. DOW down .10 pct, SPX down .02 pct, Canada down .23 pct. VIX down .69 pct to 11.55. SPI got to 5713  yesterday, so filled half of the outstanding gap between 5703 and 5723, so will she fill the rest ? The probability is high, but will it be today ? As the US were down moderately, and SPI futures closed up, watch for the opening gap. If it gaps up or down and continues for the clue.

st2.jpg

Being a keen original Star Trek fan as a kid, I always felt sorry for the guys in the red shirts, as they always got killed first. They must have been the worst security detail in the Federation. Like Star Trek or not, the cumulative box office volume index suggests accumulation of Star Trek movie tickets.

Star-Trek-Beyond-9-News.jpg

Have a nice day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.