@Joannie - if you are still reading me - I have had all the vacc...

1. 18,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    @Joannie - if you are still reading me - I have had all the vacc shots (6) won't have anymore, never had Covid - only had one bad cold in the last 4 or 5 years (Plus a couple of half-day ones) - but I do not go into really busy shopping centers and my diet and go-to remedy when I have a cold are old home remedies, one of which is garlic - it helps with any cold, eaten raw, with a bit of bread if needed; it even killed a bout of diarrhea in half a day, but I did not eat anything for the day after.

I am sure you still own old plant books - I have a bunch of herbal lore books, they are better than anything I have had from a doctor.
    One old favourite of mine is a French herbalist called 'Maurice Messegeux' - www.herbalremediesadvice.org › HerbalRemediesAdvice.org
    I cured a nervous complaint for which my doctor operated me with no result, just by following his advice on drinking the juice of artichokes (plus stem) boiled and siphoned off into milk bottles, stored in the fridge and drunk over the next 3 weeks - but not before I had a healthy appendix out and an unneccessary laporotomy done by my country doctor, who then messed up the 'stitching' on my stomach - took me a while to forgive this idiot.

I am not posting much, just to a couple of people - have personal friends now.
    Take care, don't take too much notice of HC, it's bad medicine, no-one is really who they are in reality.
    Take care
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.