Starmer's UK, page-131

1. 18,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    @Joannie - dear JoJo, no point worrying over things we cannot change from here. It's up to the politicians and the people over in the U.K. and also Europe (which is impacted in the same way) to re-establish borders and border controls. There are only so many people from totally different cultures, which can be absorbed - quite apart from the cost to social services, competition for housing, where the lower classes of the host country are competed with by the newcomers and discriminated against by the authorities in favour of the often large families of newcomers (I know this from my original home country), eventually all of society will be poorer, but if the original cohesion was sound, we, that is us and the migrants will survive - BUT numbers will have to be controlled, otherwise chaos will result.
    CHAOS has a way of righting things in an unpleasant way, we all know this. Let's hope there is a smidgeon of sense left in all of us.

Continuous warfare in the world isn't helping either, climate change is already making an impact on Africa - I can only see the wave of humanity setting out for better places to live, increase. However, our younger generation seem to have a tolerant attitude - maybe it will work out.

Europe, in the last 2000 years and before has always been the target of migrants from the East, often they came as warriors, destroying the people before them - and eventually they integrated and only slight traces of them are left in the DNA of modern Europeans.
    This is not dissimilar, only the numbers might be greater, due to the simple fact that our total population numbers are so much higher than they ever were in history.

It is worrying - but life will go on - different maybe. YOu me worrying over things which are almost 'elemental' is not going to help, it will only damage you,me - to no point.

The story of the Dachshund pet kept by a transsexual is too ridiculous for words and the fine an outrage!!!
    I think the habit of dressing dogs in any way or form is against the dignity of the animal and shows the owner's stupidity.
    Take care
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.