Starmer's UK, page-27

1. 24,771 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128

G, they can’t kettle hundred thousand plus - it may well be many hundreds of thousands . I’m planning to be there early and for the whole day - peacefully as usual.

I explained the charge of the light brigade was to save the face of the senior service that has been leading the campaign to ‘liberate’ - take over Crimea for their ancient khazar masters. The Admiral’s that came out of the East India Companies Fleets… they are about to get bombed out of the Odessa bases , their wishful Karch Bridge destruction and whatever secret James Bond jolly whizz plans - a tunnel under the Dniper? D-Day in the Black Sea ? For their moronic aristo ziofascist masters the BH Levy and Powell bros aristo bastards.

I believe the escalation in Gaza was planned and implemented as a diversion from the failure of the Ukraine proxy mince meat failure of the Zioowners and their U.K. /US / French and usual russophobic natzio scandies; and the always dumb Georgians and dumber Poles. The idiots deserve to be the butt of jokes.
    That was obvious from the summer of ‘22 it took a year to plan the Gaza false flag LIHOP as a consolation prize.

That they fail on all zionazi fronts is quite a shock to them just like the now minced scandies and U.K. military, that has started the rats running from the illegal ukraine parliament.

The Hasbarats are all that’s going to be left of the illegal Apartheid entity’s colonials invaders. They appear to have been withdrawn from these boards at the moment!

The hasbarats and the ziofascist Western Selected ‘leaders’, like our Great Knight Dope. He is never going to remember a days honeymoon!

Posted by: DunGroanin | Sep 4 2024 12:08 utc

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.