NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

cyberiono one can ever prove 100% if it is being capped or not...

1. 2,343 Posts.
    cyberio

no one can ever prove 100% if it is being capped or not but the trading of any stock should tell u something about what is happening behind the scenes. penny stocks move up or down in substanial price movements depending on what the directors might be trying to achieve or the pumpers for that matter. for starters this takeover could never really proceed if the sp was trading higher than .8 bid. lets face it even at .7 bid .8 offer the deal is no good to existing shareholders. if its .8 bid then its dead in the water and so therefore it is in the interests of the ewc camp to try and keep the sp as far away as .8 as possible.

the takeover from ewc was announced on the 3rd of september. the action on the 3rd of september at 12.39:55 secs says it all to me , 5 secs before nwt reopens after takeover bid the price was about to open .7 bid as about 35 million shares built up on the buy side at .7 and there was about 45 million sellers at .7. it was no doubt about to open .7 bid when 5 secs before open a sell of 36 million shares was dumped in at .6 to make it open at only .6. why would anyone throw that massive order in when they could have put 30 million at .6 and got the .7 open. they didnt want it to open higher and then run. it was 100% certain price capping. they then just kept on stacking the sell at .7 as they have been all week.

i have been trading full time for ten years and this is the most blantant case of price capping i have seen. it wont matter in the end as someone will clear the sell at .7 in one or two hits shortly, that i am certain

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.