ADT 3.47% $3.58 adriatic metals plc

Disappointing re the 5 week push out on concentrate production...

1. 467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    Disappointing re the 5 week push out on concentrate production into November. CAPEX increase not surprising - remains within contingency so lets hope it remains controlled. Resource development looks positive and would love to see that 50m gap between Rupice Main and Rupice NW continue to close.
    The initial share price drop was slightly concerning however the afternoon recovery was pleasing and I'll take a 1.6% drop on the delay news any day. Remain optimistic that we are in the home stretch and whilst risk remains high the project continues to achieve appropriate project delivery milestones. The news re further recognition of the importance of the project from the Bosnian government was also pleasing.

Lets see how the next few months go but quite simply this remains one of the best mining projects currently in development globally in terms of resource, grade and financials so I expect the share price to be well supported as we get closer to production. Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.