ALA 3.45% 14.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

stars are aligning

1. 4,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229

Hi All

North Queensland is battening down the hatches so no golf for kippax this morning, and of course no sooner had I returned home and sat down with a coffee and the newspaper, it stopped raining.

However it gave this glass half full optimist time to soak up the news and my horoscope......and what a little Christmas cracker it is.....really lines up with the recent positivity that has emerged on HC.

So here we go:-

Pessimistic folk are worried by positive news. When something exciting is about to occur, they're concerned about the discouraging event that they are sure is bound to follow it.

The optimists amongst us have a different perspective. They know that there is no escaping life's inevitable ups and downs, but are confident that even when we have to take an occaissional step back, we still make progress. This week, as we move towards the Solstice Full Moon, you will find ways to negotiate any problems with SATISFYINGLY SIGNIFICANT RESULTS. Give yourself the best Christmas present ever.

Yes, a real little Chistmas Cracker, now what could possibly go wrong now that the stars are aligned?

Happy Christmas to all.

kippax

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $147.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $95.42K 662.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 168013 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 1440985 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.