AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

stars continue aligning, page-79

1. 1,604 Posts.
    As a continuation of my previous post on this thread I would like to point out a milestone in legislation that has occurred recently. All in the last few weeks the following has happened. 1. The house has approved the chemical reform act with overwhelming support from both democrats and republicans and now moves to the senate where it has strong support and is expected to go onto Obama by August.This is the win people have been waiting for decades for and finally the federal level has played a active role this is great for alexium and I'm sure their lobbying helped this result. Even the chemical council have conceded defeat with its head lobbyist who fought for the tobacco industry has come out last week telling the media that DuPont and chemtuta size companies were telling him to make fake scientific evidence over the years to combat this very reform on flame retardants. The sense of the dam walls falling are here where federal legislation and consumer expectations are playing directly into alexiums hands and now momentum is undeniable. 2. 3days ago a article was released saying that the building industry supports the new reform stating that green building materials will grow at 22,000 % per for up to 10 years any wonder we are now into this Area along with major cost benefits.Alexium will excell I'm this area. Overall as we suspected earlier this year legislation is now pushing all industry to us now handling the growth is the problem now I feel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $350 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 131370 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 58736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.